Birthdays are among the most celebrated events of our lives. And sending birthday greetings has become a necessary tradition, because they make people feel loved and remembered. If the birthday of someone special approaching, and you want to say or send something special to them, why not send a funny, comical birthday message or text to put a smile on their faces! Below, you’ll find the best happy birthday funny messages, wishes, memes and pics to dedicate to your special person you want them to live their birth day with a beautiful smile, like your friend, sister, brother, son, daughter, mother, father, cousin, aunt, grandma, grandpa, crush, lover, bf, gf, men, women and much more! So what to write in a birthday card funny?
Here are some tips to take into consideration before sending any humorous birthday text:
- Avoid sending any jokes that will hurt the receiver’s feelings.
- Consider the type of relationship you have with this person.
- Be sure that the receiver has a sense of humor.
- Consider the person’s age before sending any joke.
- No sarcasm.
Funny and Humorous Birthday Wishes, Quotes, Memes and Pics
You can choose to share from this awesome funniest list of happy birthday wishes, quotes, memes and images to put a smile on your family and friends’ faces. These birthday quotes are a great place to start..
- Don’t worry about your age. You are still younger than your next birthday. Have a special day!
- Do you think you’re special because today is your birthday? This is a total absurdity.. you are special every day! Happy Birthday!
- You know you are getting old when your lungs are not strong enough to blow all of your birthday candles! Happy birthday!
- Here’s to another year of laughing until it hurts, dealing with stupid people and keeping each other moderately sane. Happy Birthday best friend!
- If you were a dog, you would be 213 years old. So, don’t feel so bad about your age. At least you’re aging like a human. Happy 60th!
- How does it feel to be as old as you are? I wouldn’t know because I’m four years younger than you.
- You’re not old. You’re just old enough to know better and not old enough to care. Happy Birthday!
- I got a feeling that you will look really good when you get older. So don’t feel bad about how you look now. Happy birthday my friend!
- Today, my friend, you have made me grateful for something…that I’m not the oldest person here!
- Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one. Happy birthday!
- If your candles cost more than your cake, you know you are getting older.
- You should probably enjoy this year’s birthday cake. It may actually be the last one you eat with your own teeth! Happy birthday!
- My dear friend another year has gone, but unfortunately that doesn’t mean you’ve become any wiser.
- Now that you are an old 30 years-old, you only have 10 years before I call you an old 40 years-old.
- Now people will offer you their seat on the subway and help you across the street without you even asking before hand. Happy birthday to you!
- I thought I would give you a nice fan, you know how old you are, it becomes a bit difficult to blow off all those candles. Happy Birthday!
- Another year to prove that older doesn’t really mean wiser. Happy birthday!
- May your birthday be as nice as your butt and as incredible as your brain. Happy birthday baby! (for wife, girlfriend, lover).
- Happy Birthday to a friend, who is unforgettable! Mainly because you are the grayest one here!
- You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime. Happy birthday!
- Don’t blow the candles, the fire department is on their way to do this job.
- Your birthday means so much to me I’ve taken time out of doing nothing to send this. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday! At this point in your life, you should really think of making a new start. You should really start lying about your age.
- Stop having so many birthdays! Seriously, each year it gets more difficult to find you a gift.
- Friend are friends forever, which is how long it took this card to get to you.
- Laugh while you have all your teeth! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- Don’t love me much. Love me little but forever. Happy Birthday!
- There are lots of good people in the world. One of them would like to wish you a happy birthday!
- They say that with age comes wisdom. You must be one of the wisest.
- Party like there is no tomorrow. Just be responsible! Happy BDay!
- You’re how old? Who gives a hoot! It only means you’re getting wiser. Happy Birthday!
- Congratulations on being a year older and still maintaining such a low level of maturity. You are truly an inspiration.
- Happy birthday! You’ve finally reached the age of wisdom but nobody wants to listen to you.
- If it’s your birthday, then you better dress for the occasion. Wear your birthday suit. Just kidding, your suit is probably too wrinkled.
- Your relatives are all here to wish you a great celebration. I ordered them from Japan, but they are still here.
- Like the good wine, you get better with the years. Happy Bday!
- You may be one person for the entire world. But for one person – you are the entire world. Happy birthday!
- There are a lot of famous people born on your birth day. Unfortunately you aren’t one.
- Tomorrow will not be your special day any more, so do not waste any minute of it! Happy Birthday!
- Based on my detailed calculation, you are another year older, but you are still younger than me. Happy Birthday!
- My birthday present to you is the call to the fire department when you blow out the candles. You are welcome!
- Happy Birthday. You are not getting old, you’re just getting better.
- Is it getting hotter in here or is it just all these candles on your cake?
- It has been scientifically proven that too many birthdays will kill you! Happy birthday friend!
- You know what? If you could be president today, I think I might switch my political affiliation to the birthday party.
- Some people try to hide their age by calling themselves mature or seniors, but I like being honest with old people.
- Birthdays are good for your health. Studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live the longest.
Well, these were the funniest hand picked birthday wishes from the web! Now you now what to write in a funny birthday card! You can copy these quotes or get inspired but do not hesitate to share! Your friend or relative will probably have a laugh!
If you want more, you can check the menu above, you’ll find songs, other wishes, images, greetings and much more, all to be discovered.